If I’d thought this wasn’t going to explode into colormud like all the others, I would have drawn something better. I even used crappy paper because I thought hey, it’s probably going to turn gross and weird. There’s a little digital foolery here and there, but other than that It’s just pencil and watercolor. That’s not how this usually works. HMM…
The paints I used were: (Daniel Smith) perylene green, alizarin crimson; (Cotman) emerald, raw sienna; (Winsor Newton) cadmium red. The shadows in the corners were tinted in photoshop, and the highlights in the roses were also added digitally. Next time I might try that with gouache or acrylic depending on how i’m feeling about gouache and acrylic. The brightest whites were also boosted in photoshop because they scanned a little too paper-beige.
Gosh jeeze thanks so much for the feature!! Now I feel all super anxious to start drawing more things!
My roommate Becca is doing summer commissions and they’re super great!!
Hey, my beautiful chicken nuggets!! It’s summer and, therefore, commission time! Between rent and possibly moving to San Francisco for a few months for an internship, I’m opening up commissions for the first time in the history of my existence!! So, please please please, if you’re interested in having some sweet original whatever-you-want art keep reading!!!!
Here’s the lowdown:
- Busts: $15
- Lineart + Spot Color: $25 ($15 for an extra character)
- Full Color + Simple Background: $40 (+ $20 for an extra character)
- Fanart, OC’s, and type are all rad!!
- I’m p open to gore and porn but I do have the right to turn something down if I’m not comfortable drawing it.
- If you want something specific that isn’t listed, you can contact me and let me know what you want and I’ll let you know if I can do that and what the price would be!
- I only accept Paypal!!!
That’s all I can think of at the moment so, drop me a message here or email at email@example.com if you’re interested in commissioning some hella rad art or have any questions!!!
Thank you!!!!! XO